Monday 30 September 2013

10,000 VIEWS!!!



YAAAAAAAY, I'm finally there! Omg. Omggggg. Okay. So. I'd like to thank myself and my viewers for this. Um, I'd also like to thank Jesus for letting me write letters to him, even tho it's super offensive, but I never mean harm when I do it. Thank you for understanding, Jesus. Arigatou gozaimasu. Anyways, to celebrate:

A Music Video:

It's such a beautiful song with beautiful harp stuff and singing and ahhh. I'm liking this man, this active child.



Something I wrote about Katy Perry a while ago on my phone LOL:

So let's talk about Katy perry. So like a few months ago, she released a tiny video of her burning her iconic blue wig and I guess that signified the end of an era, and the start of something new. But, with the release of roar, the wig seemed to have been burned in vain. I, among with many others, was disappointed. It was the same shit. It was nothing new at all and even her first performance of it at the VMAs was crap. But, after hearing dark horse, hope. I like dark horse. It's got a great thing going for it, and it really shows a big change. Perhaps its drop is somewhat almost outdone, that animals-like drop that's slow and low (is it called trap?), but it works. Not many pop songs have done that at all, and so Katy perry took the opportunity and ran with it. I'm glad she did. Although, I wish she went with a better rapper or at least lyricist than juicy j. Fuck juicy j.

And guys, ah! The other day, on the radio, la la la was finishing up, then applause came on so I sang to that, clapping, and then stay the night, so I sang to that, going hey, this station knows me well and then ahhhh, riptideeeeee. What a perfect string of radio songs.

Anyways, so last but not least, to celebrate, what I have so far with my 1secondeveryday video. For those who don't know, 1sec errday is an app that takes a second from videos recorded every day and compiles them. So it's like a little journal where every page is a one second video, and altogether, you can create a 365 second video that represents your whole year. Here's what I've got so far:



Alright, guys, I'll leave you with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment