Friday 13 September 2013

Story thyme

Okay, so I was using tumblr on my laptop whilst lounging on my bed and then out of nowhere, the president of vsa uts opened my door (he hangs with my bro lol he doesn't invade homes) and he was like guten tag! And I was so distressed LOL He was asking me about presidency and everything and I tried really hard to remember a german greeting that wasn't guten tag LOL The things that went through my mind. Like, at first I was worried about my oily hair because I haven't showered in days and then my phone kept making notification sounds repeatedly. So while he was asking me about froyo day, I kept trying to cover the speaker on my phone??? whilst trying to listen to him and then I saw he was wearing a colour run tee which confused me more for some reason?????? LOL and there was a tissue covered in my snot on my bed and random dirty socks and LOL I was just so lost and in shock, that was weirdest ten seconds of my life. And omg LOL you know how I was trying to cover the speaker on my phone? Well I was wearing a singlet and my phone was on my chest and it looked like I was trying to cover non-existent cleavage ????????? and LOL in my head I was like dude, stop!

I was just so confused and distressed, oh my goodness gracious gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment