Wednesday 11 September 2013

Dear Jesus [I WROTE THIS WHILST BEING VERY SLEEPY, I MAY OR MAY NOT OFFEND]

I've been staring straight into the hole that is life,
and I wonder, is this really what you wanted for us?
Did you create this haven to hold murder and terror and all?
I've been staring for decades, and I've yet to only finish two.
You often say, or your humans often say,
that violence was not of you,
but of us humans.
Do you still love us now?
Do you still care, even when we eat at each other,
and hate each other,
and do unspeakable things to each other?
If I were your eyes looking down onto this unholy world,
I'd simply look away,
and be so disappointed.
Is this it?
Is this the grand scheme of things?
To live, and grow, to become a disappointment,
only to find out,
that you are part of a larger disappointment,
to god?
I find myself hating more and more.
I hate Felicia Day. She's really not that funny.
She was. But she still uses that
"I don't want to live on this planet anymore"
meme.

Dear Felicia,

You call yourself an actress,
but apart from acting as a variation,
of yourself,
you're not that great.
Which I guess is cruel to say,
since it is your career.
But you only need to be indifferent,
because,
in the end,
you're so much more well-off than I am now,
and you're more well-off than I will ever be.
Geekandsundry.
Look in the mirror.
The fame has gotten to your head,
and on your show,
you just look pompous and condescending.
You climbed the ladder,
but you're breathing thinner air,
and your brain is taking the hit.
Oh. miss Day.
Oh.

Dear Enjambment,

gtfo.

Dear readers,

It's 2am.
Forgive me.
And goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment