Monday 9 September 2013

Ending August.

Okay, so it turns out what I planned to blog was exactly what Maria did LOL On the train back home today, Jenn and James were like "Ending August with a bang, aye?" And from there I thought, that's what I'm gonna base this post around. And when I came through the door, I was thinking up titles and I literally thought of Goodbye August and The Ending of Augustus (Idk why, I think I read an extract of the faults in our stars on tumblr the other night). And so I go on blogger, full pumped to blog and bam - "Goodbye Augustus. Mars at Nostalgic" Dammit, Maria!

So here's the post:

Let's go backwards.

Actually. Imma sleep. I'll do this tmr :L Night, guys...

Okay, I'm back. And it's as if no time has passed at all for you folks at home. Let's not go backwards.

Actually, let's LOL Idk why I can't just backspace but LOL Here we go, cowboys:

Between the lines are the photos I took between when I started this post (ending of august) and today, the ninth of the ninth.

---------------------------------------------

The Summer Burger thang. It was aiight.
Taking selfies at sunset.
Hotdogs or legs? lololol ... I'm late to the party, aren't I?

My Lychee Rose and Maria's Black Sesame
Jap food
yummmmmm


---------------------------------------------

Nini shirt extra big.
Nini shirt too big.
Glow Clit

Met this beauty on the train. It was so nice to see her, I missed her so.
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MAN WITH A BEAUTIFUL VOICE. He was so good, I fell so far in love!

I loved so much when he started riptide on his ukelele and everybody cheered and I recorded it on my phone and I get so giddy every time. And then everybody yelled the michelle pfeiffer part and ahhh. I legit think Riptide is my happy song now. It makes me smile so much. Even though it's sorta sad, I love how happy the melody is and that's the best ain't it? When a sad thing is disguised to look happy.
Salted Caramel, yum yum.
I thought it was white :( But it has the cutest collar!
Korean
Korean and Chinese

I successfully curled my fringe.
I made a burger at home and it was delish.

And I blended frozen watermelons.
We excavated an alligator at Brighton Le Sands

Dessert with cute little cones!

LOOK HOW KAWAII
Mango Magnificent
Pho Night for VSA :)
Rainbow eye scar, very badass.
Rainbow. It felt so good eating this, it brought me back so bad!!
Masterchef: Mumma style.

We tried to make brownies with cookie dough inside but noooope. The brownie wasn't even baked all the way through :L
I went to this guy's concert and he was pretty good. I liked his rendition of Cyrus' Party in the USA.
Oh, and we chased down this ice cream truck LOL We just really wanted a cone.
Jess and I went flower browsing after a big breakfast.

Was at the Harvest Cafe. Jess had the eggs benedict and I had ze big breakfast, yum yum


Maria enjoying a peach schnappes with pineapple juice after doing no work.

The moon was really close today. We were up to our hips in the ocean's tide.

Cakes and coffee. [Chai Latte, mocha, strawberry tart and tiramisu)

I would love these kinds of things in my home. The whole shop had nice decor.
My brother fell off the bed and took it with him hahahaha
Vsa had an Oz Tag day
I pierced my ear with the gang!

I met Dick and Colleen on the train and there was a big delay and we caught up. It was nice.
This was the only well-lit photo I took of my mexican food because I thought my phone was stuffing up.That's a taco, btw :L
I want that cactus pinata.

The bar was a shack with flowers all around it. I loved it.
Meet
the love
of
my life
LOL I remember being really into him at the thai restaurant. I don't know, it was just something about him. I think it was just that he was super cute and he had that kind-of you know, older man experience sorta thing going on. ...

Maria and I went to take caps and we were taught the how to rule of kawaii.
Apple strudel, yum yum
The engineers made a tower during Tracey's birthday party. This is the first photo I took with my new phone and it is of Andrew trying to fend off the child. They were very protective of their creation.
And look, I got a new phone. I put this pic on instagram and it is now equal first in likes for me hahahah Yeah, I'm loserly enough to keep track of that....
Maria drew a lady in the sand at the beach in the gongs.
 Haha, sorry, em, I'm just terrible at timing jump shots.



And now, we step even further back in time.

November, 2012:
Maria came over and we made art in sims.

I'm still laughing, guys, I look Egyptian hahaha
October, 2012:

"Studying" at livo lib
Made this at Jess'. Look how dramatic the angle is :L
September, 2012:

Female formal backs.
Getting our hair did.
omg eeh in the background looks a million times younger than he does now :L
1...
2...
3 :)
Gross, jess.
Guten tag, herr Mackenzie.
Celebrating the last day of class. I'm so sad now.
Last performance in drama :)

 August, 2012: 


July, 2012:

Hahaha, look at me trying to get some physics study done.
June, 2012:

Japan, China and Mexico
April, 2012:

Jess helped me buy new clothes to where at my bday picnic :)

March, 2012:


February, 2012:


January, 2012:

Ironman before he got all the money.
LOL I'm the only one smiling at my camera...
December, 2011:

xmas party shenanigans
November, 2011:

hahahaha, dis me discovering the special effects on my camera phone.

On our way to halogen. LOL I remember waking up late to this hahaha my bad.
Bonnie's shining photo op during Whyknee Phanclub's 11/11/11 dinner
Cooking chicken and baking cake gansta style.
LOL bacon and cheese melted on oysters.
I'm still laughing.
Hahaha, my pants tore in drama so I wore these tardis blue pants home.Kinda wish I kept them...

The Drama Fashion show, 2011
October, 2011:

Meet the tool, Catrina LOL I joke. Anyways, look how good we look with red hair on.


The exorcism of Maria Chachacha
And here, we have the first photo I ever took on my first smart phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment