Tuesday 17 September 2013

CEEBZ

I cbb doing this damn writing assessment :'( I just wanted to fill up units and I saw Writing so I was like hells yeah but now it's just: talk about this sentence, rewrite your damn paragraph, how to conduct proper research 101 - IT'S SO BORING. I HATEADJHFJKSADF WRIT1000SADJKHFHKLDSAFJKASDJFKJDSALFJKLDSJKFAKFJKOADSJFLKSDAF But oh well, we move on. You know what's perfect?

In the show Orange is the New Black, in the pilot episode, to console the main chick, this yoga chick told her that:

[yoga, chapman]

Do you know what a mandala is? Um, those are those round Buddhist art things. The Tibetan monks make them out of dyed sand laid out into big, beautiful designs.
And when they're done, after days or weeks of work, they wipe it all away.
Wow.
That's- that's a lot.
Try to look at your experience here as a mandala, Chapman. Work hard, To make something as meaningful and beautiful as you can.
And when you're done, pack it in and know it was all temporary.
You have to remember that.
It's all temporary.
[softly] It's all temporary.

And hey, I think you can apply that to any adversity.

To all my beautiful readers, remember, it's all temporary. Even life. Okay, LOL, that's a bit morbid, but what I'm trying to get at is your life is temporary, so make it count. Pretty much, yolo, you know?

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment