Saturday 28 September 2013

SUDDENLY I'M HIP

LOL Retrograde by James Blake is a great song. But apparently, it's not hip, it's "suddenly, I'm hit" which I guess is more poetic... LOL Anyways, check it out. Danke schon to Maria for showing me this song.



Anywho, does anybody else think that Lana Winters from American Horro Story: Asylum, Lana Del Rey and Pam from True Blood look alike?

I mean come on:


LOL Okay, so Kristin Bauer van Straten (pam) looks very diff because of hair and stuff, but trust me, she has a huge lana vibe about her. And btw, fun fact, pam is my most fave true blood character <3 <3 [LOL very fun fact, I know]

But yah, in the show, Pam's hair is just like the other two's.

So I made this too hahaha:

I call her: PALAMALANA
LOL her face is wonky because pam was sorta facing to the left :L

"Can't tell a verb from a noun, they're the nice kids in town!"
"They'll never get to college but they sure look cool!"

I love Hairspray so much. I'm losing my friends and my family because of this.

Um, LOL, so again, nothing interesting to say at all. I'm gonna leave you here :L Guten Tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment