Friday 13 September 2013

I will always wantchu - ALL YOU EVER DID WAS WRE-EH-ECK ME.

I remember following this guy on tumblr whose url was something about not wearing pants? and he used to be kind-of annoying. Idk, I think it was his face. And his snapback. I don't hate snapbacks. I just hate his. And he did this thing where he wrote "me" as a comment under EVERYTHING. Okay, lol, not literally everything. But he did that a lot. It started getting out of hand. So one day, a long time ago, I unfollowed him. And that was it. I moved on and today, I read this post's comments: click here, lovers and suddenly, I remembered him. And I thought, hey, he hasn't appeared on my dashboard in a long time" and there it was. The feeling of relief. Ahhh, as good as life gets. ... Yo, my life is so boring, somebody save me, yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment