Wednesday 25 September 2013

I sob every time your face pops up on facebook

I DAMN NEAR CRY, BITCH, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU.

Anyways, let's talk about me, yay.

I cannot for the the life of me stop listening to the hairspray soundtrack. Like, come on, guys- TWIST TWIST TWIST TWIST, MASH POTATO, MAMBA.

And so, my dear, so short and stout, you'll never be in so we're KICKING YOU OUT.

Anyways, moving on. Hm. What do I talk about. I've moved on from Rosanna Pansino. Now I'm watching Woodland Bakery. She is so pro. I wanna go to her bakery and take a photo with her. But I think she works in Jersey. :( Also, I miss her old video partner but everything's a lot more organised now LOL

God, I've absolutely nothing to say. Right now, I'm writing a bunch of compliments for my friends as xmas cards hahahaha Because I'm hella cheap. And like, these are legit compliments.

Okay, I'm done. I quit. I can't blog no mo. Jokes, I'll blog later when I have something interesting to say. Guten Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment