Thursday 5 September 2013

It's 9 in the arvo.

God I love Beyonce. You know what imma do in my future life? I'm gonna strip down to my undies and give my husband a lap dance to the tune of Run the World (Girls). He'll be very turned on. Maybe I'll wear leather and he'll be tied up, if he's cool with that. Anyways, welcome to William's dose of TOO MUCH INFORMATION. I want lacy underwear but I also want a shiny, reflective, silver-white pair that's tight as. And guys, think of how seductive the line "You'll do anything for me" will be. And maybe I'll change the "girls" lyrics to "gays". But I was gonna save that for my gay rights rally performance. Gosh, my rights or my husband, which do I choose. Then again, I guess I should go with the rally first so I can actually legally acquire a husband. Why am I thinking into this so much? LOL

You know what else I wanna do in the future? I want to wear a crop-top sorta sweater. LOL bear/bare/bair with me. So imagine a football jersey patterned sweater, right? But not a woollen one. Actually, it's like a long-sleeve shirt. Except, it's cropped. And I'll wear like shorts. Like normal shorts. Not skin tight ones, but just loose ones. Maybe I'll roll them to above my knees. Oh, keep in mind, I'll have amazing abs and a v when I wear this shirt. Imagine that, aye. Bordering drag, I guess, but I think it'll look nice. Okay, LOL I was kinda, maybe picturing this in my head with me as a tall, pretty white boy. And I replaced him with myself and now I'm more disturbed than excited. Ain't that lovely. But I kinda like the idea that I can be a tall, pretty white boy with abs and a v, rocking a long-sleeved crop top and smoking all the bitches in the room. Okay, replace can be with want to be, but you get what I mean. You don't? Oh. Cue the next weird-it's-nearing-4am topic.

Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day. I;ll have an exam in the morning, then I'll rush to canley vale and meet jess, where she'll drive me to cvhs. There, I'll say my goodbyes to Mr Mackenzie since he'll be leaving the school. Apparently, he's going to some small uppity intercity school which I don't get. Okay, I do, good for mac. And apparently, he's going to Italy, how nice. Anyways, I don't know what I'm gonna do from then to 3 though. Because I have to be back at uni by 4, so I can go up for the presidential spot in VSA USYD. That'll be exciting. But the fing is, right? That I have a research task due by midnight tmr and I haven't even started yet. And so, I'll have to do it when I get home but I don't know when I will? Because I assume we'll go to celebrate somewhere. Also, there's a teeny tiny chance that jess and the gang will wanna hang at 8:30 but that hasn't happened for me lately, so I guess not. But yeah, I can just do it now anyway, since I'm not asleep. But I should be?? Because the exam is at ten???????? AND IT'S NEARING 4AM??????????????????? Oh gawd. Maybe I can pull an allnighter, finish this assessment and just get a cup of coffee before the exam. I'll try that coffee cart at carslaw. Anyways, I've yet to make this paragraph uncomfortable, haven't I? Well, I've always wanted a Mr Mackenzie type husband. I mean, I don't think I would mind having Mr Mac as my hubby like right now, if we met years ago, and were the same age. And yeah, I don't think I'd mind the gut or sarcasm. We can be tubby old men together. Of course, circumstances are different, and he was my highschool english teacher. And, if you were wondering, no I wouldn't date him right now, with our age gap and the fact that he was my highschool english teacher. You know what's sorta funny? I can sorta see Miss Kenna having a schoolgirl crush on Mr Mac. Apparently, they hang a lot during school and read over their students' work, making comments. They seem like alright friends, and I'm sure they're both perfectly fine with maintaining that but I'm also sure at least one of them has considered taking it up a notch. I wonder if Mr Mackenzie has ever loved before. I wonder what's going on in his mind. I wonder what void travelling fills, if there is any to fill. But knowing Mac, if I know him at all, there will always be a void within Mackenzie. The question is: Is it too late to fill it?

Here, read the opening for T.S. Elliot's "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock". It was my English HSC related text for belonging.

        S’io credesse che mia risposta fosse
A persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
Questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma perciocche giammai di questo fondo
Non torno vivo alcun, s’i’odo il vero,
Senza tema d’infamia ti rispondo.
 
LET us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a patient etherized upon a table;
Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,
The muttering retreats        5
Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels
And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:
Streets that follow like a tedious argument
Of insidious intent
To lead you to an overwhelming question….        10
Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”
Let us go and make our visit.


I don't quite remember what the top translates to though. But my most favourite part of the poem was the ending, which goes:

I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.
 
I do not think that they will sing to me.        125
 
I have seen them riding seaward on the waves
Combing the white hair of the waves blown back
When the wind blows the water white and black.
 
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown        130
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

I love that.

Okay, that's it. I should try to finish the work. I did absolutely nothing all day today, I'm so ashamed. Bye, wish me luck.

OH, AND AGAIN WITH THE BEYONCE. When If I win the election, for my first speech as pres of VSA, I'll stand in front of the door, ask the people, "Who run the world?" And then salute as I proudly declare "Me." I'll then proceed to turn and strut out of the room and then run away from my responsibilities.

That is all. Au revoir, readers and bless your cotton socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment