Wednesday 9 October 2013

I'm writing something up.

Here's a small extract. It's a work in progress.

Part Four: Chronicles

I'm so absolutely afraid of growing old. And so, because of this fear, I've divided my life choices into several outcomes and actions. I could either, a) die young b) face my fears or c) achieve impeccably perfect and permanent youth I've been striving for the third option but it's been proving itself to be quite impossible. I tried dying young once. It was terrifying.

:O:O:O:O What's going on? Is the whole thing this angsty? Is it about suicide? Is it a tragic romance?

Someone's writing out their thoughts, some parts are just as angsty but they're a small portion of the whole thing, it's not about suicide and yes, it'll be a love story, and it will be tragic, in some sense.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL I FINISH IT, I HOPE I'LL BE PROUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment