Sunday 27 October 2013

Breaking hearts and breaking promises

I will eventually make a photo post but I cbb grabbing the photos from my phone and putting them into my computer and then my blog LOL So I'll do this instead, for now:

Dear Jesus III,

I keep going up and down my stairs to grab these little wiener sausage things from the fridge, but then I finish them before I get back to my room. As the night goes on, I learn to eat them slower, but still, it feels like they're gone too soon. So instead of taking just one, I've been taking two and then going upstairs. They're delicious. But I got distracted just now and before I knew it, I had just finished chewing the second sausage of two, and I got really confused and sad about where the other sausage had gone. I ate the sausage. I ate both the sausages and pretty much that's my life now. I keep messing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment