Saturday 6 December 2014

While my friends were getting high and chasing girls down parkway lines, I was losing my mind.

Again, another post from the past that was never completed. I didn't check the date again and I have no idea what anything is about. But I liked how my mood changed haha. I wonder what was happening. Probably just some FOMO. Also, first line is a lyric that links to the title again lol

Because the love the love the love the love that I gave - wasted on a nice face.

I did it again. I got sad again. And it was strictly on the basis of missing out. I hate working on Saturdays because I always work the night shift and I don't get to go out and it makes me so sad. And the worst thing is that I work every night shift of every Saturday. And I'm stuck here at home. Alone. And it sucks. It just really sucks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I skyped with Nini and now I feel better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was just fucking rude (not directed @ Nini, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment