Wednesday 10 December 2014

Perfect Boy Deets

There's this song called Flight of the Navigator by Childish Gambino. My boy needs to love it lots. He needs to love it and admire it to a scholarly level. I don't but it'd be good if he did, so we could talk about it and I'd learn about it and then we could make out whilst listening to it with a brand new understanding and appreciation of it.

Remember in 500 days of summer when chloe grace moretz was like to joseph gordon-levitt that just because some girl liked the same bizarro crap he did, that didn't make them soulmates? I feel as if my soulmate would love this song doe. So this news confuses me, hm.

Anyways, one big hope (that's pretty improbable) is that I'll find a cute boy @ aftrs who will love me and have intellectual discussions with me. That would be great. We could be each other's muses, I want dat. Everybody's dating now. I'm liking my own situation very much though. Pretty happy with it.

- Your Australian friend, Will

P.S. When I use a lyric or quote or poem extract for an instagram post and people comment with the title of the poem or artist's name, are they doing that so they can claim that they know what I'm referencing or taking it from? So they can let me know that they also like the material? Or are they accusing me of plagiarism? Let me know, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment