Saturday 6 December 2014

Livin' La Dolce Vita

First off, have this classic awkward high5 gif because hahahaha it will always make me laugh:

Hehehehehehee look at his faaaaaaaaaace hahahaha omgggggg

Pet peeve: When you really enjoyed something and comment about how it was so damn good and the person you're talking to is like "it was alright" like haha, sure, you're totally allowed to have your own opinion and all but why you gotta rain on my parade for? Like, I clearly liked it a lot, can't you just keep your mouth shut? Like, what's the point of saying that? So you can keep your pristine taste in shit honest? Like, it's a big bummer and it kills moods, just brush it off with a "yeah, it was coolios" and I won't be embarrassed afterwards? Or maybe the solution should be that I shouldn't let things like that kill my mood so easily? But still?

?????

Anyways, I've been so weirded out about this whole AFTRS thing. Aftr (lol) I submitted my application tasks, I put myself in this dumb sort of state where I killed every last bit of me that remained hopeful because I believed so deeply that my application was shit and that I ruined my chance at doing something at all next year. I even killed that tiny hope in the back of my mind after reading some quote about how you hope just a little and it kills. So now, after I got an offer, I've been a bit confused? In a funk? I'm happy, I know that, but I just don't feel it. I think I accidentally killed my excitement and it's stopping me from accepting the offer? It's still so confusing though because deep down, I know I should and will accept that offer but I'm just not doing it. Hm. I'll sleep on it some more lol.

But brah, AFTRS!!!! What a ride that'll be!!!! I hope I'll like it. I hope things work out for me. I hope I make new friends. I hope I can intro those friends to my old friends and have everybody get along. :00000 I hope I get invited to rich white kid parties who like funky underground music. I hope this won't be like uni where I just make a tonne of acquaintances within classes. Because there ain't no VSA there. Oh boy, this is so damn exciting!!!

Okay moving on, would just like to give a little shout out to one of my fave youtube channels, Tastemade. I just love them so much and their love for food. Like legit, they come up with such interesting and intriguing food-based youtube series with like, the most likeable hosts? Who are these people? How are they so charismatic? Anyways, Sorted food, this other channel i follow full of these British dudes were featured on it. They had their own segment which was nice but I preferred their usual vids. Anyways, I ventured further in and found this lovable vegan lady who was part of tastemade's Raw. Vegan. Not Gross. series which was so good strictly because she was such a cool lady??? The food looked alright lol but no vegan for me, thank you, it doesn't look very appealing no matter how many bright colours you use. Anyways, now I love this one series by this lady who owns a beer company I think??? She travels to places that her viewers suggest and makes dishes themed around those places (eg Hawaiian baby back ribs and Ahi poke in Northern Hawaii). And there's this other show where these two dudes travel around one town, eating dishes from 24 restaurants in 24 hours and sometimes restaurants try to promote their signature desserts so they give it to them for free and they have to eat and they look so pissed lol ANYWAYS, I REALLY ENJOY THIS CHANNEL AND I LIKE THEM ENOUGH TO PROMOTE THEM ON MY NOT THAT INFLUENTIAL BLOG lol:



I'm so jealous of her, she can cook so well and she gets paid to travel and do what she loves, wtf. And she's so beautiful, I want to be herrrrrrrrrr :(((((((

Okay, that's it, pretty crappy post but oh wellsssssssss BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment