Saturday 20 December 2014

I can't take this place. No, I can't take this place.

I just want to go where I can get some space.

I just spent the last few hours tagging my photo posts and throwing back.

Here's a line I wrote once that I like a lot rn:

"I want so badly to follow my dream but I have to swim there and I'm afraid of the ocean."

lolz, look how deep I was. Anyways, here's a link of my tags which will also be on the side of my blog:

photos, writings

And here's a new photo post::::

Gia Hoi w/ this chicka

& rockclimbing w/ these peeps + unpictured Nancy Luu

 Hello, Sunshine

Kbbq with this gorgeous gal


Game of Thrones the board game with these nerds


My house at sunset

This bitch (+ her mates) @ Ristretto and Co.

Bignose McGee lol

Hit me like a ray of sun, burning thru my darkest night. *Turns down brightness on vscocam*



Side boob

Royal National Park

Kik

Hey, gurl

I'm v proud of this photo LOL I crouched and everythang.

Hey, drew

Hey, mars

Burning Palms Beach



Maria is not a happy hiker

Marvel deck building game with bro, "Legendary"

The two shirts and the two candles I got from my first time at the glebe markets. Pretty good, would go again maybe next year when I am rich.
 Okay, I should sleep, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment