Saturday 6 December 2014

Marceline,

 Attention: Below is an old draft post from a long, long time ago. I wish I checked the date before I started typing in it so I could tell you it but... I did not. Anyways, this was back from my :L phase. Idky, I just thought I'd share it. It was me back in my first sem of uni lol ---- Also, the first line is linked to the title, my bad. I'm gonna go rewatch that ep of adventure time now, enjoy this post from the past:

"is it just you and me in the wreckage of the world?

Hey there, guys, an update. Soooo, yesterday stupidest thing, my lab partner was away so I was left juggling a syringe, a vacuum pump and a timer. Didn't work out. But that's life. Also, I was last to leave in my group and so I had nobody to follow out of the lab so I kept on going in circles, in between the labs and I found out the exit was in the room I did the prac in....

Anyways, afterwards, I went home with Maria and we saw an ex-canley student who told us about his life which was cool and then Maria came to my house where she attempted to study and I wrote haikus in her little haiku book. That was a nice end to a day that started off wonky.

Anyways, today I went to livo with Jessica and I bought presents for em and maria. I hope they like them. Also, we encountered some seedy-ass asians.

Anyways, I keep blagging but there ain't nothing to talk about. You guys, that video I mentioned, haven't started editing at all. Nothing. I am sorry but this who I am. Oh well, moving on.

So during a break for uni I scribbled about my life so far. And upon re-reading what I wrote, it was terrible holy moley it was bad. But this was what it was basically about:

"And it's lonely, a solitude I can't quite throw away. I'm stuck on repeat, still bathing in the warmth of your beauty, but still, I'm stuck. I'm immobilised and we all know that's not healthy. Nothing beautiful is safe haven."

I'm going to see Lawson on the coming thursday, and I'm downloading their album right now. Well, actually, I'm torrenting other stuff and it's in a queue. BUT SOON. Ummmmm, hm. Ooh, Jessie said "You should try a lychee bliss."

Oh, I marked like one gothic story with jess for her tutoring gig. LOL one girl was pretty much a twilight fan and she wrote about a vampire lover and what not. And she ended a paragraph like

"The process was so fast that I didn't even have time to blink. That was because I was dead."

LOL oh my god, just, wow, it was just there :L It made me laugh. Little kids are so cute and imaginative with murder. It's adorbs.

Anyways, what elseeeeeee. Hm. Erm. Yeah, that's it."

No comments:

Post a Comment