Sunday 7 December 2014

I hope we feel like this forever, forever, forever ever, forever ever?

Lol, it took like two seconds to accept the offer hahaha, how anticlimactic. Anyways, N2S, stop sticking your tongue out, sometimes your tongue looks really grotty, it is not a good image. I know smiling is hard because you don't like the way your face looks when you do it, but omg, your tongue was so white and gross that one time (and it probably has been many other times too) so haha, check yourself.

Anyways, you know what's crazy? I spent the whole year not studying... I've been at coles for more than a year. 2014 was damn rocky. but so damn long too? And quick at the same time? ??? Haha, here's something that will mess you up, jamnominations were THIS YEAR!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh ...... I don't know why I'm blogging lol, don't have much to say.

...

Check this guy out, look how hot, wtf::::


Ok, bye, luv u.

No comments:

Post a Comment