Friday 30 November 2012

No more, November.

There's a shadow that looms over Fairfield. It covers half the town and I-

I intend to wipe it out.

For I am THE DARK BLOGGER. ahhhHHHHhggg

Sweeping the darkened streets of a lonely town, plagued by crime, greed and satisfaction. Satisfaction. Satisfaction. Sometimes, like now, he has know idea what he's talking about, but it's times like these. It's times like these that we need him the most. Save the cheerleader, save the world.

So I went biking for like two seconds today LOL I went to school to meet up with jess and my oh my, biking is so much faster than training it to places. Or it's nicer. It's just a hassle to have to you know, carry a giant bike around with you :\ But lol, it's a nice thing, it is. Just not in the blistering heat. Oh god, I love you, summer, I do, but sometimes you're too clingy and you love back just that little bit too much. It just makes Winter that much more appealing. No, baby. Summer, don't cry. I'm sorry. Please, people want to go to the be-each [let's go getaway] and you can't cry. For their sakes, Summer. For justice. LOL Whoa, summer is totes way too hot for me. MY GOD THIS IS A WEIRD POST, LOL. Anyways, we then rode back to Jessie's house where we talked for a bit, met huynh, and decided that we wanted to try the new stuff on J's Steakhouse's menu. They were aiight :L The seafood basket was alright, but I wouldn't recommend it over the other stuff, mos defo, and about the other dishes, I ain't sure. But you sure can ask J-J-Jessie J and Huynh. Oh, by the by, we met up with Drew and Collin before j's. Drew swallowed and ran off to his lessons, Kitty and Wilson replaced them and we had talks about our uni plans and whatnot. And um, my plan is just getting crappier and scarier by the minute. I need to talk to miss Mideena [that may be the incorrect spelling], but I cut my ties with the school and :( Unhappiness. Ugh. Anyways, we then went back to Jessie's house, me, Huynh, Jezza and Collin, and we played poker. I won, and it was lovely, but lol, I was so cocky about beating a first-time player LOL. Then we played shoot, shag or marry for like, another two seconds, and then we played thirteen truths, which is loser of thirteen must play truth LOL That was aiight also and I learnt absolutely nothing about other people so boo, you guys suck. OH MY GOD, I KEPT ON LOSING AND I HAD TO SPILL SO MUCH STUFF WHICH WASN'T EVEN THAT JUICY OR SCANDALOUS, JUST EMBARRASSING, UGH. LOL, anyways, played until around 7:09 where I biked all ze vay back home and did absolutely nothing until now. Yes. that was my day. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did.

Oh my god, my parents just brought home punch from a party they went to and it is SO GOOD. I LOVE FRUIT PUNCH. IT'S SWEET JUICY JUICE WITH FRUITS LIKE GRAPES AND ROCK MELON AND LYCHEE PIECES AND STRAWBERRIES AND PASSIONFRUIT, AHH. LOL I love me some sugary drinks. Oh my god. Oh my goodness gracious me. IT. HAS. JELLY. CUBES. LIKE CHEWY, SWEET JELLY CUBES OH MY GOD, AAJKFJSDGJKJSDFG/ Summer, I'm leaving you again.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment