Tuesday 4 December 2012

Call Your Gurlfrann - Robyn

You guys, look at my title! I'm just like emily tea, yaaaayyy. Anyways, I spent the day at parra shopping with drewberry. I ended up getting two and a half people down for xmas, yayyy. But my money is dying. Anyways, let's talk about me, yippee. WAIT LOL, so I went into the entertainment exchange and LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND. LOL, IT JUST HAS ANDREW WRITTEN ALL OVER IT

He has bitches and nunchucks at his feet, oh my god.

If only it were an old movie that Bruce Lee starred in, then it would've been perfect.

Anyways, it is now the next day LOL As in I stopped blogging and came back. But we're still talking about shopping at parra LOL Anyways, so I was at dangerfield, right? And I go up to this worker and I'm all like, do you guys sell christmas sweaters. And he gives me this freakin' look, this "Are you crazy, who the hell?" kinda look and he asks "Did you say Christmas?" And of course they don't sell them and I'm just walking away all offended and stuff I MEAN HE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS A CRAZY PERSON. LOL, okay, yeah, I know, I asked for an xmas sweater in Australia and really, you'd want an xmas singlet over here BUT STILL. UGH. LOL. Anyways, shopping with drew was pretty fun and we got to see maria and jess, yay.

Today was uneventful though. I did nothing. I was supposed to wake up to go get my birth certificate name changed, but I didn't. ... Wake up LOL I slept through the whole day, oh god, NOBODY WOKE ME :'( LOL I should've set an alarm, always set an alarm :'(

Oh, and LOL, I'm addicted to the song in the title of the post. It's a nice song and it's from the point of view from the mistress, you know? Wait, can you call a woman a mistress only if she gets with a married man, or can he just have a girlfriend? Hm. Well, anyways, it's from her pov and she tells her new manfriend to break up with his gf gently :( LOL, buuuut, when a guy sings it and doesn't change the lyrics, the song is suddenly about a guy who got a man to realise his true sexuality :O Ya see, ya see?

Anyways, I'm off, nighty night! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment