Wednesday 5 December 2012

MIB3 + ALVH + W

So I watched Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Men In Black 3 and Warrior yesterday and they were all quite enjoyable.

Lincoln was pretty alright because vampires are cool and these guys could go invisible when they wanted. And the action scenes were tres cool (lol) because they used slow mo really well, kinda like in 300. It really lets the gore show. LOL, but the storyline seemed pretty generic what with the man attempting to avenge his family, getting saved by a stronger man who becomes his mentor and then taking months to train so he can become strong enough to prove himself. Yeah, lol, but it got better after the beginning. And the axe was super cool, oh my god.

MIB was also pretty aiight lol, because it had what you wanted in a meninblack movie like weird-ass aliens that had cool features, them funny lines and just the usual wackiness of aliens in disguise. But like, lol, it was just another movie.

But these two movies reminded me that I should stop being such an asshole and rejecting certain films because they solely exist to make loads of cash. But hey, that's not their only reason and some of them are quite enjoyable so ya, moving on.

WARRIOR. Oh my lord, GR8 MOVIE, TRUST ME. It was an amaaaazing film. It's about two brothers who separated when their parents did after their father abused their mother and she had to leave and stuff. Anyways, after years, what with their own reasons and troubles, they both enter the same fighting tournament and they struggle to reunite because some things they cannot forgive, the constant guilt the now-sober father feels and the stubbornness of it all. And oh my god, some scenes made me kinda teary and oh lord. Oh my god, the father -THE FATHER. AMAZING ACTOR, SO MAGNIFICENT, SO UGHHH. LOL, the writing in this movie was top-notch and the conflicts and the characters, oh my goddd, lol. Okay. Yeah, you get it - I loved it, 5 stars, go watch it, if you haven't already :)

And those were my three super-short reviews, lol, okay then, au revoir :)

Oh my god, you guys, do you remember the ending to the first MIB movie? Oh that was so heartbreaking :'(

And, oh my god, you guys, I haven't slept in four scores and seven years :'(

And I say oh my god a lot, oh my god.

Oh and guys, check out these lovely covers I found on the youtube:



No comments:

Post a Comment