Sunday 11 November 2012

Um...

Guys... Why was there a spike in my sad blog's views on the last day of the hsc? LOL It seems as if you guys were checking if I did terribly :L WHERE IS THY FAITH. OFFENDED, I AM. Then again, I was whining about how horrid the test was on my blag... BUT STILL LOL Anyways, did nothing today but apply for jobs. I doubt anything is going to work out but oh well. And hey, look at what I came across on youtube. You've probably already seen it long ago but look!:



 AREN'T THEY JUST THE CUTEST. LOOK AT JOSEPH GL AND THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER AND HOW CUTE HE IS AHHHHHH He's so goodlooking :'( And lol, SHE CALLS HIM JOE. I WANT TO CALL HIM JOE :( Oh, woe is me, how terrible it is to love something death can touch, once upon a midnight dreary...... LOL Okay, that is all :L

Apologies in the craptacity of these posts but guys it's posthsc, I'm not sociable and I'm slowly turning into a potato. Not that it's terrible or anything, I love it but LOL LEAVE ME BE. (don't leave me)

No comments:

Post a Comment