Tuesday 6 November 2012

This is the end.

And I'm so happy that it's here. IT'S ALL OVER. I-... I don't know what to do. Okay, quick words on chem - worst exam, disgusting, so hard, physics4ever, ugh. Anyways, I came out of the test feeling so ordinary and yet so excited. It felt weird, it was just so AHHH. LOL It's done, guys. I'm so... It has yet to hit me. I'm in this state of knowing that I can relax now, that I have no reason to wake up early tomorrow morning. Hm, I wonder when I'll start biking. Soon, I hope. I NEED TO GET RID OF ALL THIS GLORIOUS JELLY. And this beard. I've grown accustomed to this beard though. It's so... wisdomous. LOL, I CAN WATCH ALL MY FAVOURITE SHOWS AGAIN, AHHH! I'm so... ah. I've got many things to do. I'm gonna take absolutely everything I wrote during this intense (lol) HSC period and post it on my writings blog. And then I'll link y'all. Stay posted, oh lord I am happy. LOL Such a short post for an end of hsc thang. Hey, I'll talk about my day. So right after the exam, I filled some forms with mai. I gave her my present also, on the way to the station, and she liked it :) It was an Amortentia potion pendant (HP) and a snitch clock locket (Also HP). Hey, let's call it a clocket. Anywho, I then ate at j's steakhouse with mai and I ate with jenn, jess, mars, eric and huynh. Then I went to jenn's house where we drank costco iced tea and then we picked up her sister at a childcare and then we left jenn to go to mars' house. We watched pokemon, flight of the conchords and watched old videos of ourself from long long ago. LOL, we were so cute back then but LOL OH DEAR GOD OH MY GOD OH LORD, OH NO, OHHHHHHH LORRDDDD - my phases, young me, my embarrasing ways of talking and moving and ughhhh. Oh my gaga phase :'( I want to cry. But, lol, the past is the past and we can't really do anything but laugh. LOL, I watched the blogging videos I did and I laughed at my own jokes loool, I'm terribly lame. Anywho, SHOWS.

Bye now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment