Friday 9 November 2012

:O

The watermelon flavoured jellybean is green on the outside and red inside. IT'S LIKE A TINY WATERMELON, AHHH. LOL, and I just realised that not only is there sizzling cinnamon but there's also normal cinnamon and they're both red and I could get them very easily confused with strawberry daiquiri or strawberry jam and it's making me so sad :'( LOL By the by, my posts are probably going to be jellybean-dominant because really, during these days of absolute nothing, jellybeans are the only exciting things to talk about. And they're not even that exciting, LOL. Oh god, I'm so lame. I'm rewatching episodes of glee :'( LOL Bye nowww... Oh, and also [SPOILER ALERT, IF YOU AREN'T UP2DATE WITH DR WHO, DO NOT PROCEED] I really wanted Amy and Rory to go out with a bang. I mean I know it's supposed to be sweet that really, even though they were zapped back into a completely different time, their love alone was all they ever needed but oh my god. With what they've gone through, with the pandorica and the waiting, they're end could've been a bit more epic :\ but oh well, I guess it's the slow, romantic end they wanted anyways, with their pond life and giving up their doctor life :\ Okay, lol, bye for realsies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment