Sunday 11 November 2012

200th POST!

YAHTZEE! Okay, so, lol, yes this will be a ridiculous post. But not about jellybeans. Instead, it will be about christmas. Look, I found my xmas costume, yay! Have a look-see:

It's really glam, and like, even though miranda did rock the outfit, I can do better. I just need to turn the bra into some sort of a mask. But enough about that!

Today I went jogging after failing to pump my bike LOL And since Jessie left her bike at collin's house, we decided to jog to huynh's house. I thought of the worst thing to wear jogging and we died on the way there. LOL, it was a fun 80%walk, 20%actualexcercise though. I had fun. Anywho, after a long while during our walk/jog my father called me to say he properly pumped the bike and so yaaay, bike rides into the horizon, yippee! Anywho, Huynh's house was pretty fun also and all in all I enjoyed today. But still. Nobody loves me and wants to take me to parties where I can watch tipsy or drunk people fall over and crawl into closets >:( OH WELL I HAVE MY SIMS. LOL, IT'S SO FUN CREATING STUPID HOUSES THAT SHOULDN'T WORK AND INSANE FAMILIES WHO WEAR CLOWN MAKE-UP AND THE STUPIDEST CLOTHES IN THE WORLD, WHOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment