Thursday 15 November 2012

Title

Okay, I was very, very tempted to call this post 'parra, parra... parramatta' as a reference to coldplay but I came to the conclusion that the title 'title' would be a lot less embarrassing. Anyways, went to-

Whoa, you know what really confused me as a child? In twinkle, twinkle little star, when stars were described as diamonds, and we had to make a diamond shape with our hands, and it was the diamond shape where it's a square standing on it's corner. IT ANNOYED ME SO MUCH, LOL. It confused me so much because I went through life learning that stars were shaped like how you'd usually draw them - the five pointed ones. And every time the song came up, and we were doing the actions, I never understood why stars were like diamonds in the sky. And lol, years later, listening to rihanna's new song, I realised. They mean the shiny, little jewel =_=' LOL

Anyways, went to parra yesterday with mai to buy xmas gifts but all I did was make a list of potential gifts. Anyways, went again today to apply for jobs, and as I was expecting, people had already hired everyone already. So... Unhappiness. LOL, oh well. OH, and roger davids wasn't hiring and I was supersad because I like rdx clothes and now I can't get discounts ever :( OH, AND EVERYBODY IS SO GOODLOOKING. Oh my god, I think the hsc has killed my ability to type goodlooking properly. I keep accidentally typing 'goodluck' and having to backspace, I mean I just did it whilst writing this sentence. BUT EVERYBODY HAS A NICE FACE AND MUSCLES AND WEAR SINGLETS WITH THEIR BIG ARMS. I WANT BIG ARMS. WHO'S GOING TO HIRE THIS? NOBODY! :'( And the guy at the parra rdx was so cute and he looked like a shy guy and shy guys are just my type AND I WILL TEAR PARRAMATTA WESTFIELDS APART WITH MY BARE HANDS ALONE. But I don't have big arms so I can't :(

Oh well, that is all. I was going to link you guys to my writings blog but I can't be bothered typing stuff up to actually post up onto the blog so I will not link you an empty blog. In due time. LOL, it's post-hsc and I still can't be bothered lifting a finger :L Anyways, GOODBYE, GOODNIGHT, AND GOODLOOKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment