Thursday 8 November 2012

Jealous Beans

Guys, I went to costcorn LOL Oh my god, I wrote corn because of this damn jelly bean. But I'll get to that later. Anywho, I went to costco and bought a bunch of crap. I'm so excited to eat it all, oh my fod. ... -mn. I bought iced tea powder and two-bite brownies and kdsfjglkjjg I BOUGHT 1.8 KILOS OF JELLY BEANS AND THERE ARE FORTY-FIVE FLAVOURS. FORTY FIVE. AHHHHHH. LOL, and that's why I said costcorn. Because I was eating a buttered popcorn flavoured jelly bean and thinking about how much it really tasted like popcorn. There are so many cool flavours though like margarita, pink grapefruit, mixed berry smoothie, strawberry daiquiri and crushed pineapple. I'M SO EXCITED. OVER JELLYBEANS. Oh my god, I'm about to try what I think is caramel corn. Oh by the way, the colours indicate the flavour, but some colours are very similar so it's still a little bit scary. ... LOL Okay, that one tasted like fumes and plastic. Perhaps it was toasted marshmellow, my bad. There are two dark brown ones and even though one's a little bit darker, I'll always have to face the chance that it's not choc pudding, but dark choc and ewwww, I hate dark chocolate. Anyways, enough about beans.

....

...
....
......
.....

OH, I went to see Looper today, LOL and oh lord, Joseph Gordan-Levitt had terrible eyebrows in it. They tried to make him look more like bruce willis, his future self and NO. THEY MADE HIM LOOK OLD AND THEY RUINED HIM. And so I thought it forshadowed the repetition of Leo DeCaprio's fate. From adorable to the opposite of good wine :'( Oh my god, there are so many green flavours but no worries, they all look good. LOL, there's lemon lime and lemon lime soda. Anyways, Looper was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Lool, there's blueberry and then berry blue hahaha, how strange.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS OH LORD I WANT TO CRY. Excited excited excited. Ewwwww, cherry. Oh my god, did I tell you about how much I dislike cherry ripes? They're the combination of everything I find icky - cherries, coconut and dark choc D: LOL, that's all. Anyways, we went xmas shopping after snez finished her actually very clever argument about looper and everything looked so fun. I want to dress up as myself this Christmas, because every xmas party needs a friendly angel. I'm also very excited to shop for everybody's gifts, it's going to be lovely. All I need is money, lol.

I LOVE POST HSC. DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS THE BOMB. Oh, and also, congrats to the whole of or most of nsw's year twelves of 2012. Oh my god, mixed berry smoothie is lovely. I hope everybody in my school did well and I also hope that every other school did too but just not as well as we did. ... BYE, GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment