Friday 2 November 2012

Physics, more like phySUCKS oohhhhh, ice coldddd ...

LOL, I joke. It was actually aiight. The core modules were easy peasy and I didn't struggle :) But then there was the option module and I think I might have died. ... I died. And it was so terrible, I felt so icky yuck yuck yuck. But oh well. Oh well Oh well Oh wheel. OH - the multi-choice! Ughhhh, ahhh, whyyyyy. I was doing this one question right, and I marked the answer that everybody else would have. And then, when I went back to double check, I looked at the question and then I looked at the equation sheet, and I was all like, hey, the charge is actually inversely proportional to the electric field strength [don't ask me, I don't know, ughh], so I looked at the answers and the only one that seemed to fit the profile was the one that seemed like the obvious wrong. And I kept telling myself, bro, go with your instincts, don't change the answer, YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT SURE, TURN AROUND, DAMMIT. But no, I... I chose the stupid answer and now I've lost a mark :( Buuuttt, I'm hoping that I'm either actually right or the answer was something that I didn't consider, and so either way I wouldn't've gotten the answer :-\ LOL, moving on.

Physics Memories.

I don't even know why.

LOL, I remember noticing how sadistic and evil physics teachers were. In prelim, both miss Arfanis and Miss Yen from Peak chose very strange examples. They were both talking about braking systems for cars, and how some brakes are great because at higher velocities, they brake faster and LOL, as an example, both were like, you see, if this weren't so, if a kid was crossing the street, the car wouldn't be able to stop in time and the kid would be run over AND I'M JUST LIKE WHAT. WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CHILD. WHY COULDN'T YOU SAY PEDESTRIAN OR PERSON, LOL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. LOL, that is all.

Oh, and then there was this one lesson where we were doing a prac where you insert a bar magnet into a cylindrical coil thing, right? Like, a solenoid. And yeah, I think we all noticed that it looked like sexual intercourse, but being very mature year twelve students who knew how lame they would look if they laughed, we just watched and recorded observations. But, lol, oh my god, Miss Arfanis thought she would be cool and in-touch with the youth by pointing it out, and oh my godddd. She's just there going, yes, kids, I know, it looks a little bit wrong, and everybody else is just trying to focus and ignore the awkwardness and ughhh. And LOL, then Mr Koulouris came in and oh my god, HE DID THE SAME THING, LOL. I was just standing there with everybody else, and thinking, not you too, sir, oh god, please stop. LOL, it was so strange, and yet it was very them :L

Oh, and LOL, yesterday, before the exam, as last minute study, Mai was listing the advantages and disadvantages of the atomic bomb. And you know, as an advantage, you just say for protection of a country and to end the war and you just say a little so you don't seem like an asshole. And you know, for the disadvantages, BAM, DEATH, DECAY, EXPLOSION, SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE KILLED IN NUCLEAR WARFARE, but no, the first disadvantage on Mai's list was money Loool, how sinister, how evil, how dare she :L That is all.

Oh, and one more thing about the eggs-ham, THEY DIDN'T ASK ANY HARD QUESTIONS WHICH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE ANSWER FOR BACK TO FRONT, FRONT TO BACK :( And in Q2Q, they asked about all the things which I hardly knew. Not even the ones I mostly knew or knew back to front, front to back :( And lol, everybody was preparing for an eight-marker q about the development and impact of the atomic bomb, but no siree, not today, not this year.

Anyways, goodbye, lovers in japan. Goodluck and I hope you all end your hsc happily. As for me, I'll go stab myself with Chemistry. Bye now :)

1 comment:

  1. I resent that! A disadvantage of the development of the atomic bomb was that they wasted $2million (or was it billion) on researching when it could have been used on medical issues or socio-problems instead. >:\ Death is SO obvious! Psht.

    ReplyDelete