Friday 30 March 2012

2in1

Yes, that's right. A blag post AND a poem! :O So yes, let's go! So today was okay. I wore very bright orange pants today and I regretted it ever since I stepped out of my house :L But I don't think it was a big deal. I'm just like that. Anywho, moving on from this boring Saturday, I did nothing yesterday! Whoooo... :L And I'm screwed for my peak tests tomorrow :\ I should really not be blagging right now ...... ANYWAYS, on Thursday, I went to the cityyyy, shopping for presents for Maria, and Jess, being the lovely person she is, helped me look for something grungey and black, like Maria's taste and soul (Taste in men, that is :L I joke, she's more of a white guy lover. ... I talk too much.) And I found something which was nice, but LOL I think I only got it because it was so damn cheap compared to everything else. I mean, things at the city are expensive! Not a good place for a cheap teenager for me. And Jess and I, we felt so out of place in our daggy school clothes and bags. But oh well. We had fun. But gosh, CITY PEOPLE. I don't like town hall. It's scary. The buildings are so big, and everything is so crowded. People go up, rather than across, and yet by the looks of them, they look as if down is their destination. (I'm talking about skyscrapers, by the way :L) But that's just me, judging people. But y'all look so stern all the time. And snobby. But, LOL, I know you're not. You're just professionals. I wonder if I'll ever be a city boy. A city man, really - shoulders up, faces (both of them) stern as the devil, and pockets overflowing with money. LOL Business suits are mighty attractive, but I'd rather tear em off a guy than wear one. But who knows, things might become something else, and I'll end up in an office, overlooking a car park in the back-end of the city, wishing things were different. ... Oh dear god. ALSO, I got to thinking about my 'skills', and really, the only skill I remotely have is writing, and if you haven't noticed, I'm not very good at that either! I love writing. It's fun. It's a great way of expressing myself, and yet, whenever I try, I just write random crap that kinda relates to what I want to say and hope it passes through :L And it usually doesn't. But oh well, I'll continue. Hopefully, I'll improve, write a cute little movie about love, and make it big. Fingers crossed.

Speaking of writing, here, have a poem. Tis called "Motionless".

Imagine all the raining drops,
The far-off clouds and childish hops,
Had stopped.
For us.

Every finger that had ever trembled,
Every heart that felt a jump,
Stopped trembling, and stopped beating,
At once.

We’d be together, forever,
Just you and me.
Time would no longer be a part of
Our jeopardies.
Space would no longer drift away from us.
We’d be free. We’d be timeless like we always are,
Except clocks wouldn’t mind as much.

All of space could be ours.
Each and every star that died and made a blast,
We’d have it all, forget the past
And all the things they’d say to us,
‘cause here is now, and now is love,
And love is always just enough.

People always used to stare,
And we’d just shrug, not give a care,
But times have changed, time is a thing of no more.
We can skip, and we can fly,
To the places, we could rise,
We could lie in each other’s wake, no more fires,
Hurricanes.

But time seemed to start moving on for you.
Your lips, your touch was gone,
And the tick's and tock's were coming through.
The world began to wake, and your heart began to sink,
Their minds, their words, their evils began to think,
Because you left. Because you’re gone,
Things have all been so dark,
Such a nightmare, such a world,
Where things will take your breath away,
But not by who I thought would stay.
Baby, please don’t go, don’t leave what we had.
My fingers start to tremble each time I hear your name.
Everybody stares, it’s a horrible fame,
To be the kid that ran through timeless fields,
And left to dry, for lonelier yields.

I grow older and wiser, and more regretful through the days,
And you fall more in love, off your feet, more in phase.
'Til time stops you in your tracks,
And I still stay motionless.

I miss those times,
That weren’t quite times.
Well, not for us, at least.

Yeah, it didn't turn out right, but oh well :\ LOL, by the way, guys, these poems will never stop. You can try to stop em, but even if my creative juices are at a low point, I'll never stop writing. Ever. >:)Also, THREE THOUSAND VIEWS! Yayyyyyyyy :) I'm getting closer to my dream amount - 3001 :')

No comments:

Post a Comment