Monday 26 March 2012

Movies I Need to Re-watch.

Okay, so I've created a list of movies I want to watch again because I remember watching them quite a while ago and the love I had of them. They were all so good! In their own ways :)
 Let's have a look at em! :D

Okay, so... We have:

  • Just Like Heaven - this was pretty alright. It was really interesting and I liked it. I just.. I liked it :L
  • Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - This was a really quirky movie! I loved it's strangeness... and charm LOL WHICH REMINDS ME! English exam was today and I forgot the best lines for my story :( And I stuffed up the twist so I had to write DO NOT CONTINUE READING. GO TO STARRED PARAGRAPH ON NEXT PAGE, THEN COME BACK. :L :\
  • Up - this was lovely :)
  • If Only - I remember watching this a very long time ago and it was really good then! :L Been meaning to watch it. I think the title alludes to the question: "If Only we could relive those most beloved and precious memories again." Or just like a "If Only we had a second chance" sorta thing :\
  • Toy Story 3 - Good ending to the series! It did not disappoint at all. Although, the ruining of the end did for me :( But it's still cool :L We should totally have a pixar marathon one day. That would be tops :L No, really.
  • Leon: The Professional - This was also really really good. I mean, it is AMAZING. Loved it! Twas really good. It's about a 12 year old girl who loses her family (who weren't all that but she really loved her baby brother) because they get massacred by a corrupt cop who punishes the father for stealing his drugs. Anywho, the girl survives because she was buying groceries at the time, and to save herself, because the gang knows they still have to kill her too and so she hides in her neighbour's apartment. And then she finds out that he is an assassin and she asks him to teach her how to avenge her brother. And yeah, he's the emotionless, lonely sort of guy and he's super tough and badass and the girl finds he soft spot :L Very long description but yeah. IT'S REALLY GOOD :L
And that is all. Can't wait to rewatch them all. Just have to find the time :( Okay. BYE :L :)

No comments:

Post a Comment