Sunday 25 March 2012

LOL AYLI

Yeah... I don't care for As You Like It anymore :L But oh well :L I had so much to say. Sorry about all the poems :L Hm. Okay... Well, let's start with today. What did I do? I went to maria's house, so we could study. Of course, as expected, we talked a lot and we did not finish anything. I didn't even finish my less than forty minutes of watching and analysing Amelie, even though I was there for hours :L Yeah. Twas a bad idea but a fun idea. And the bad-fun ideas are the best. ... Until the next morning. LOL Sounds like I drink :L Or am I not cool enough to even sound it yet? :( 

Ah.. Drinkin' Partyin' and Growin' Up. So many things lost in translation. LOL What? I don't want to grow up. Not yet. I don't want to lose my childhood, or the childhood I have yet to experience. But I also want to see the real world. Even if it's the scariest thing out.. there. The out there being the scary :O I want a ball pit, but I want to have sex in it. I want a cubby house, but I want to have sex in it. I want a blanket fort, but I want to watch the news in it. LOL By the way, don't take me as a pedophile or anything because I plan to do all these things with a boy my age :L Not ten years younger than me :L And don't take me as a whore, either. I plan on paying him back LOL And, also, don't take me as a sex-craving slut. Because this is a joke and I haven't even thought about these yet :L But now that I am thinking about it... I guess you could call me a whore. I mean a pedophile. Nono, I mean a period monster. ..................... Crickets, tumbleweed, come at me :L It's just that, things are going so quickly. We all want to leave point A behind and run straight for point B, not looking back, not slowing down - taking in the moment. We just rush. Until we meet that special person. Who stops us in our tracks. Who slows down time, just for that one moment. How nice. How quaint. I wonder when I will meet that someone. That You in Someone Like You has passed, pretty much. That admirable Fidelity in Fidelity is here and there. But I don't have that special someone. LOL Maybe I'm hoping for too much. But from what people say on Tumblr, it sounds pretty cool :L There was this one post that said "And suddenly, all the love songs were about you." That's cool too :L Hm. There's still something I wanted to say. But I just can't find it. Anomia is the technical word for tip-of-the-tongue syndrome when you can almost remember a word, but it just won’t quite come to you :O 

Oh, on this lane, some guy or gal wrote marriage on the ground and I was like, aww, someone got married ... on this car park lane... and then the message went on to say "Marriage = Man + Woman" ... LOL I'm not entirely sure that it was an anti-gay marriage sorta thing but if I had chalk... I don't know what I'd do :L But it got me thinking. What if this whole thing doesn't blow over? What if I can't get married here? What if I don't get a son. Maybe it's for the best. Who knows. But it'd be nice to have a son. To read to him, teach him how to catch horribly like his  father. Record everything that ever happens to him. First steps, first girlfriend (or bf, but that would be a sin and I would disown him :L), school dance! Cool suit & beautiful beau - because my son will get all the girls/boys. He'll also play an instrument. Cool-kid guitar or pleasant Cello. Or he'll rock the giant double bass. Oh, and his name shall be... Hm. Something epic. Like Max. Max Damage :L Or Jason. I always liked the name Jason for some reason. I will definitely not call him something ugly like Gunther. (I'm sure you're not as bad as your name, Gunthers out there reading this. You know. All zero of you :L). He'll be shy but he'll have friends. He'll have his best bud and they'll be each others wing men. I'll embarrass the crazy out of him. I mean, I will do everything to humiliate him. I'll yell out things like "You forgot your safety spoon!" "GIVE ME A KISS, CHILDDD" "Summon me when the dusk becomes nothing but." "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want-" He will be fun, funny and funtastic! He'll wear normal clothes :L I ain't gonna buy designer crap for a five year old. I'm not gonna dress him up like a rapper and take him out :L I'll dress him up as a death metal rock god with piercings, long hair tattoos and all :L I'll be his favourite father, and I'll force him into eating my undercooked cookies. I'll make him brush his teeth, but he'll refuse. I'll teach him chivalry and manners and I'll burn a toy every time he swears (LOLIjoke,calmdown OH MY GOD I HATE IT WHEN BLOGSPOT TAKES A SHITLOAD OUT OF MY POST WHEN I PUBLISH IT. IT'S SO GODDAMN ANNOYING, I HAD SO MUCH TO SAY HERE AND NOW IT'S ALL GONE.

Okay, LOL, I should stop this :L I have an essay to start :L I did not give myself enough time to prepare for this exam :L Any exam, really :L Should've done those maths exercises for hw :( LOL And I have yet to figure out what I had to say... Oh well :L Oh, and look, I made words red to show what the topic of the paragraph is :D Aren't I helpful. LOL Okay... :L AU REVOIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment