Saturday 24 March 2012

... The bags under my eyes are doing weights and they don't know how to lift :(

Yeah. LOL when I don't sleep, i get high off of nothingness and act weird. Tonight, I wrote weird. I mean, it makes no sense at all, this one. I mean none :L I like to call this poem 'I Need Sleep'. :\ Enjoy it. Also, I'm screwed for peak hw :L And I'd also like to take this time to thank the wonderful Nancy Luu. LOL I know I was supposed to stop but no. Okay. Here it is:

Up late, but that’s okay.
We’ll make it out, just you wait.
Another whisper, one more day.
We’ll make it out, just don’t pray.

‘Cause they’ll feed on your wishes,
Throw you to the den.
Take you back to the cell,
And start the cycle again.

They’ll make you beg, they’ll make you cry,
But don’t lose the battle, don’t you dare even try.
They’ll make you feel worthless.
They’ll toy with your mind.
But they win when you breathe your last breath,
When hope is lost, and you die.

Things get better in the end.
The light is just around the bend.
A hanging rope won’t string the truth,
Blood from your wrists, won’t change a thing.

It’s sad, but it’s true.
Melancholia, a way of life.
Things feel horrible, feelings like death.
But it all gets better in the end.
Storms pass, a promise of theft.

A dying star, a wandering maiden,
Things that were have gone and faded
A graveyard of dreams, a solitary confinement,
A time that is no more, a tide’s alignment.
Random lines of words don’t mean a thing.
But you, my dear.
You do.

No comments:

Post a Comment