Friday 30 March 2012

Poem!

LOL Yeah :L Tis called "Streets of Plague, and Streets of You" Enjoy!

A cascade of blood, and a waterfall of all the hurt,
I wandered the streets of plague for you.
Over all the broken glass and bleeding hearts,
There was nothing that could stop me from getting through.

Just a taste of you, that’s all I need,
Darling, you can try but you’ll never stop me.
I need to get drunk on you,
Have you in my arms, bleeding, torn apart.
I need to tear through the blue,
Find your soul, and eat your still-beating heart,
Because times are different now,
I no longer live like you,
I no longer live at all.

Things have changed.
It’s acid rain,
The window’s shut but it still gets through.
My skin rots and bleeds just for you-
Only for you.
Let me into your mind, let me feast on your kind,
Unforgiving eyes of lust and helplessness.

It’s time to go, my baby, don’t say no, it’s time to leave this world forever.
No need for coffins - graves are useless, our love will live the impossible,
And wander, mindless and drenched in blood, because,
Things, my dear,
Things are different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment