Wednesday 21 March 2012

Happy Poem Day! ... I think.

LOL So this poem came out of my mind in song. ... And my mind's voice was that of Lana Del Rey's, so... Um, Enjoy. LOL It's not very well done but then again when are they really? Also, it is called 'When Can We See the Stars' And you might notice that my poems say a lot of the same things.... LOL ok, here we go:

Eddy they don’t really seem to understand.
They tell us that we’re angry, and they pull us by the hand,
Tell us we should listen ‘cause we don’t know any better,
Hold us by the neck, hold us by a tether.
My noose hangs only for you, my dear.
They tell us they’re not ready, they hold onto their fears.
We don’t want to live like this.

Baby, can you hold on tight?
We’re going for the roughest of rides.
If I can’t be true, what can I do?
If I can’t be free, how will I ever see?
All the things they say that shine brighter than stars
Heart beats louder than the roar of the muscle cars.
When can I see the sun?
Or is this all that we have won?

My noose hangs only for you, my dear.
Can you wake me when the clouds go and all is clear?
Hold my hand and I’ll grip tighter than you’ve ever known
But please don’t say our love is dead and gone.

Climb into the grave with me.
We can sleep for all of eternity.
Time can’t touch us here.
Because my noose hangs only for you, my dear.

Okay, goodbye :) By the by, who is Eddy? :\

No comments:

Post a Comment