Wednesday 28 March 2012

Lying to Herself, 'cause her Liquor's Top-shelf.

I keep on thinking of things to say, but I always forget it! :( So, I'm going to ramble until I get it back :) Okay, so, 2U was pretty alright, but I keep on finding mistakes, and I've already lost so many marks. I just hope to godeth that I get over 90%. LOL Huynh was pointing out all these mistakes in Michael's answers at the library today and Michael got frustrated at his losses and said "I'm going to stop talking to you now 'cause I keep losing marks!" :L I found that hilarious. I think I overlaughed it though :\ :L Anywho, there was also this book at the library and it had a really long title. Lyanna found it yesterday, and I decided to read the first page because it sounded interesting. And it had big writing :L Anywho, this is an extract, yeah? 

"But.." I didn't quite know how to put it. "Can you stick your finger up my arse?"
She stared at me like only a naked Korean virgin just asked to stick her finger up her teacher's arse could.
"Is it usual?" She asked innocently.
Bless her. "Not particularly."

Yeah... LOL Sounded pretty interesting. And yeah, he just goes on with his strange life and stuff :L When I turn 17 and am able to get a library card, I shall borrow it :) Okay, LOL, moving on. So, today, I had this strange thought. What would I do if I were dying? Like I had some sort of cancer, and I know that's a horrible thought and I do hope it never becomes real, but I wondered. I wondered how dramatic I'd be. But yes, I decided what I was to do. Hopefully I never have to, but I'd write a secret blog. And once  I died, it would become available, as said in my will. Only twelve or so people would read it but It'd be some sort of a mark to leave. Yeah. I'd put all my effort into it, and it'd be very sad and dramatic and whiny. I'd whine a lot. But in a poetic way :L but yeah, I don't have terminal cancer so no death blog, guys. And that's a good thing. Because now I can celebrate my ability to survive for this long with popcorn. I really want popcorn right now. Well, not now, but soon. Maybe I'll buy some on the way home from ze city of hell tomorrow. I mean the city. I also saw the cutest little kid today! He was jumping around the shelves, picking up novels and saying, "No, not this one." :L I want a son. Who will read craploads of literature. And he will say, "Yes, this one, maĆ®tre."

I'll probably never remember what I had to say. Hm. I should write these things down :L Also, I wanna try the ice-cream milk tea Michael Ma had today. It looked nice. Also-also, the glee episode of Community was so good, and I seem to be only the one who liked it. I mean, what was not to like? "Boopy-doopy doop-boop sex." :D Whatever, guys, seriously :L Okay. I guess that's it for today. BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment