Sunday 11 March 2012

POEM NUMERO DEUX

LOL So after Lizzie B and Lyanna, I also had the urge to write about love. So I made a poem. That makes no sense. LOL You can try to analyse this thang but you'll get nowhere. Because it leads nowhere. It is from nowhere. I don't even know why I wrote it :L And I'm not even sure if it's saying love is good or not. I'm confused. You shall be too. Enjoy:

As if gravity had let go of us completely,
Our feet had left the ground.
Heading for the concrete sky,
We waltz into the sound of light.
Your eyes, they yearn for something larger than life.
My eyes, they hope for you to find it.
Past the clouds, your hand in mine,
Can’t fathom what it’s like to find
True as true can be, love so lover-ly,
Heartbeats of eternity.
You can’t find air up here,
But then there’s you to breathe.
Time and space approaches,
And you whisper in my ear,
“When shall we drop?”
Into the nebulas we run,
‘til we tore through time itself.
The stars don’t shine as bright as our love.
Our hearts.
We were the stars who shined the brightest.
But we also burnt the quickest.
And now,
We fall.

By the way, guys. What is a concrete sky? :\

No comments:

Post a Comment