Sunday 18 March 2012

You know what I like?

The sky. It's so pretty. And big. And amazing LOL Stars are cool and all but the clouds! Dayum. Yesterday, they were so damn pretty. They were really white on the edges and they got darker in the centres. The sun was shining behind them and they just looked like heaven. Once, on a drive to Brisbane, looking down the road, in the middle of the sky there was a giant white dazzling cloud that was shaped like a mountain. It looked so crazy and angelic! It was real pretty :) I love red skies, purple skies and even that of the darkest blue but the best is sky of light and heavenly blue. The one on calm days, where everything is pretty and gorgeous and lovely. LOL Yeah. This post is going to be about nothing but skies, guys, so if you hate the sky then get out. Get out of my life. LOL I joke. Kinda :L On Friday, on my way home from tutor I also saw a rainbow against grey storm clouds. It was nice. Quite big. I love rainbows. They're also beautiful. It's so crazy how there are so many pretty colours up there but once you reach them, they're gone. And you can never really touch a rainbow. I wanna touch a rainbow :( I also love how big the sky is. Like, it spans across the whole planet. I love looking up and stretching my head all the way back, seeing how far it goes. And I never get to the end of it because that is impossible but yeah. I usually end up looking like a crazy person with a really bad back. But oh well. There's also this umbrella I saw on ebay. It was a cloud umbrella! It was plain silver on the outside, but on the inside, the ceiling of the umbrella was a blue sky filled with clouds. So lovely to have on a rainy day :) You know what else is nice? The night sky. Stars are amazing. Night skies are the best out in the country. Next time you go camping, look up and savour the sight because it is pretty damn fine. I love it. I wonder what it would be like to run into space and wrap myself up in a nebula. I'd have to be massive but I still wonder. Hm. I'd probably burn all my massive skin off... I also wonder what it'd be like to run so far you fall of the horizon. Hm. The name Skye is alright. But it reminds me of a hippy or a vegan :\ They aren't bad and all but meat is delicious and they're missing out :L Then again, they'd probably retaliate with AND THE DAMN COW IS MISSING OUT ON LIFE, YOU PIG. ... Yeah. I think I'm high. Off of the sky. .... Okay, bye :L I'm going to look up what a blow job is on google. The drink, that is. (Yeah, I made that mistake too and so did my imagination and in the end I was a little disappointed.) LOLokay, bye :L

No comments:

Post a Comment