Wednesday 4 April 2012

Survey + Hunger Games

So, like, I went around asking three q's at the end of today, and yeah. LOL I should find a better way to finish sentences than with 'yeah' :L Anywho, the three questions were:

  1. In  a guy/girl, do you prefer an angel or a demon?
  2. Tattoos or piercings?
  3. Tattoos/piercings in which region - the pecs/boobs and up, or below?
And yeah. LOL These were the results:

  • Demon:4
  • Angel: 7
 
  • Tatts: 9
  • Piercings: 2
 
  • Above: 8
  • Below: 3

By the way, my results were Angel, Piercings and Above :) LOL Piercing on the tongue, because the speech impediment would be adorable! :L

Okay, now that that's over, HG! :L So I watched that the other day and I really liked it. I liked the symbols, the death, the fighting, the coolness and the mockingjay. And Rue :'( And the beautiful burial scene followed by the rebelling. That was cool. It was just really good! I really liked the knife girl's skill. She was cool. And I like how it wasn't so lovey dovey. It's not bad or anything, but I was much more interested in the games, honestly. I think the only time I would get interested in the romantic side would be if Gale and Peeta got it on. But I doubt that's going to happen. What with Katniss in the way >:( LOL It was good. I enjoyed it. And LOL throughout the movie, "Peeta, you're cool and, yeah, you won too, BUT KATNISS, OH MY GOD, AMAZING. BRAVO, GURL, BRAVO." LOL After the movie, I had the urge to start reading the series, but then I remembered I don't read :L Which reminds me, I should finish Gatsby :\ I guess that's all I have to say about HG :\ LOL Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment