Saturday 14 April 2012

'Cause I've loved, and I've lost.

Okay, so I've decided to stop poeming. Well, no, not that. I've decided to stop publishing my poems on my blag, so you guys don't have to worry anymore. Instead, I'm going to keep writing them until I've made a total of 44. .... And then I'll somehow share them all in one list... somewhere... Orrrr, I could create a new blog where I'd put all my poems, and writings and script extracts and whatnot. But that means yet another blog, and that's a lot. And LOL I don't know. I have no idea what I'm doing :L LOL Yeah, I'll ask around. See what I should do, according to others. Also, comment now if you can :)

Anywho, I've been listening to Take Care a lot. It's pretty good. Well, not Drake's version or even the original, lol. I've been listening to Florence's :D :L I like it. She does this really cool outro and it doesn't have that weird bridge sorta thing that drake's version has :L LOL, I love my dear Florence. That's a nice name. So is Clementine. But I looked up a list of hipster baby names for my hipster devil character and it was on the list. LOL OH WELL. I have this long list of female names I'd like if I ever gave birth to a little lady baby but none for a boy. All I have is Jason, Max (if he has a cool vibe to him, over the placenta and gunk) and Peter. But, like, I want a cool name. Like, I don't know, if I could think of one, then it'd be on the list. ... Um, okay, let us think... Like Drake. That's cool and all. But what if my baby doesn't come out black? I'd be very disappointed and I'd disown him, but like LOL I joke, guys. LOL Calm down :L Oh, thought of another nice girl name. April. Yeah. Coolest month in the twelve, brah :L Dammit, boys, why can't you have cool month names. Like December. ... :L Okay, it is chosen. My son's name will be September, and I'll try my hardest to give birth to him in that month. I'll probably have to hold him in, but he WILL be born in November. LOL HEY, I can call my kid Nova. And when he gains superpowers, he'll be SuperNova :) LOL Okay. Decided. Final, too. NOVA TRABTASTIC WILLIAMS TRAN. Yes. Yosh. Yahoo.

Another thing. So I was talking to Mai Le about my script today, and yeah. She ruined it LOL She raised all these questions about why there'd be a bar in the middle of nowhere, why this, why that, DAMMIT MAI :@ We resolved some issues but that ended up raising more so... :L I also got bored of the script one day and I wrote another. Called Seven Devils :L It's about a girl blogger who decided to investigate a haunted house to make her blog famous :L And like the legends say, in the halls of Marilyn Manor, seven devils reside :L And hey, why don't I introduce you to them. So, these are it:

  • Carmen, the devil of Lust.
  • Robin, the devil of Time.
  • Ember, the devil of Heaven.
  • Gavin, the devil of Death.
  • Isabella, the devil of Mind.
  • Joseph, the devil of Fame.
  • and Clavicus, the devil of Happiness.
LOL, I was gonna have a twist where when Emma, the blogging protagonist, reaches the last devil, Clavicus, she comes in thinking that the devil takes the form of people's true happiness, and so she walks in and finds it has taken the form of Lucas, the love interest who came in the house also to build a reputation (and the two occasionally meet in various places in the house and fall in love blah blah blah) And she's all happy, and then finds out, that the devil does not show you your happiness, but the thing or person who will hurt you the most. Yeah, Clavicus is a bitch. And yeah, we find out that he was playing her for information, and that he just wanted the house's treasure in the end - the Under-diamonds. LOL A LOT of plot holes everywhere. And no planned story either. So I got lazy and just went back to Gravity. But that now has many visible plot holes too :\

Okay, that's it for now. BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment