Friday 20 April 2012

Drowning

So I read Lynana's posts on here and tumblr, and it just got me thinking of the times when I was really obsessed with the notions of drowning and running away, which was a few weeks ago :L But I really wanted to do a video or something associated to some girl feeling as if she's drowning. You know, the typical scene of a sad, misunderstood girl holding her breath underwater in a bathtub. Yeah, although it was somewhat cliche, I thought it was cool. I also liked running away. It started, I guess, with Cassy from skins, in the second season. When she ran away, like she always did when things got hard or became too much, and I found that interesting. And yeah, that was integrated into my own works, what with the Venusian and Jenny. 

Maybe one day, I will create two protagonists, the downer-drowner and the worrywarts-runaway. Yes. Perhaps. And they'll be on two completely different sides of the world, but they will meet, and stop drowning/running. Until one can't help but go back to it, and the other will feel betrayed and go back as well. Drowner will be too stubborn/scared to admit that she was happy, and Runaway could be addicted to sadness, or too blind to see straight, and continue drowning away (kinda like that anchor thing from last post). And they'll never be happy again. Why are they like this? Who knows. Maybe I'll turn it into a tragedy and they'll be my flawed heroes. Anywho, that is all. Also, dreams in my dream journal. Link is on the side :) BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment