Sunday 29 April 2012

UPDATE

Hi, guys! So this shall be an update on my past few days. .... Yes. LOL So Maria gave me her lovely little present, and so did Jessica Phan! They were both great presents! Also, Mai got me pimple cream and facewash! LOL Yes, I know, it sounds offensive, but no :L It's not. The joke I think was supposed to be offensive at first, but I laughed it off and hid my pain. ... :L And so yeah, hopefully it's working. Pimple cream keeps getting lost though :L I can never remember where I put it and it's not as huge as the facewash. Also, Emily got me a paramore poster and Alex got me a ceremonials one. And they were top notch posters as well, so thanks, guys! Also, I'm still waiting for Danny to post them darn photos! :@ Anywhoooo, here, have some photos:

NEXT POST. LOL Taking too long on laptop.

Okay so I'm so super-duper excited for my group piece. Can't wait to work with so many awesome people! I got to work with the person I wrote down and my two closest friends! And John Ho :L He's cool too. Can't wait! I've thought of a way to somewhat start the planning :L Umumumumum. Oh, Emily has definitely taken my rank for suresies. Damn hoe :L Damn her! DAMN YOU, EMILY TEA. .... Tea is such a cool last name :L I CAN'T WAIT TIL SHOWCASE WHEN I GET TO SEE EVERYONE'S WORK. I want to get into NIDA. I want it so bad :'( But chances are, what with my very small amount of experience of theatre in the outside world, I will not make it in. Guess I just have to show off a kickass monologue :L .... I've figured what I want mostly, out of being an actor or writer. I don't want to just entertain people. I want to inspire people! Like how the coolios at the top inspired me. I want to do that to little boys and girls across the globe, along with some other things. But people tend to frown upon those "other things" :L I joke, guys, calm down :L

Anywho, lately I've really been into a few songs. Heeeereeee they are: Dear John by T-Swizzle, after reminiscing through her album. I'm Not in Love by the Crystal Castles feat. that guy from the cure. Rumour Has It - Adele. And Matt Corby's Brother. Yeah. LOL :) And Florence's cover of Take Care too :) Okay, that is all for today. Until something else happens, AU REVOIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment