Tuesday 17 April 2012

Quick Birthday Post

So this is going to be rushed so I can finish it before my birthday ends.

Okay, so today was very fun. I had lots of it. The picnic was delicious, lovely and great. I took a lot of model photos. I think I've found my calling LOLOLOL And I love all the presents I got! They were all awesome and I can't wait to read/use/hang them (up..). ... Jessie, I loved my river book, you finished it very wellily. I loved every bit of it :') And now my book looks like even more crap. So megabook next year. I also wore my hipster clothes today :L But Maria was not there to see >:( Also, quite a few revelations today. Like the fact that today, I turned seventeen... ON THE SEVENTEENTH. And eric 16 on the 16th last year :L Also, I want more sausages. Also, I realised that I just don't like curry :L As in, I don't hate it, but I'd prefer a lot of other things. I also rode a bike today. It's been so long! And I'm still very slow :L Happiness hit her like a train on a track. I should really by ceremonials and born to die :L Umumum, oh! My pimples will disappear soon, guys. You shall see. And I'd like to thank everybody who came today, I had a lovely time. Also, just keep following the heartlines on your hand. And there was also this really great quote that I read on tumblr, and jess wrote in my book. It is the following.

"We all carry these things that no-one else can see. They hold us down like anchors, they drown us out at sea." :( Okay, lol, happier quote? What about these lovely lyrics from Florence?


Okay, guys, that is all. Goodbye and goodnight. Happy birthday, me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment