Friday 13 April 2012

Birthday

GUYS. I cannot wait for my birthday! There's gon' be a pickanic and then more food at the time of night 8) Okay, so this post is gon' be real random and I'm very high right now. Well, not high high. Just, you know, should sleep but not in bed... high... Hm, okay. So I really want navy-coloured chinos right now. That'd be cool. And a nice shirt to go with it. But, that means I need nice legs. So I'd like a pair of those as well. You know what? I want a nice body in general. That'd be cool. Yes, yes. It's been so long since I've felt that tingle in my hands, that slightly rough, but so incredibly soothing touch of David's shaved head. My hands are starting to tremble again, but in a bad way. I want them to shake like they had just touched all of heaven compressed in a field of cropped hairs, so sharp, and yet so lovely. I need sleep. I wonder what time the diab class before the gatsby one is. Hm. Josepth Jefferson Jankers. That will be the name of Jess' super-powered son. I shall also adopt him - tear him out of her cold, still arms. Don't worry, guys. She's not dead. It's just that somebody sat on her arms and they're very numb. My god, this post must be annoying. Anywho, lately there have been two things on my mind. My future, and children. Well, I've always had children on my mind, but this time my own and not in such a raunchy way. LOL I joke, I joke. Anywho, I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do when I grow up and why. And I've worked out that I don't need money, world-wide fame or anyhting like that (although it wouldn't hurt). I just need happiness. Happiness is lovely. And about children, I've been thinking about my future son a lot. Like, how he'd be and how I'd raise him. And yes, it sounds nice. And my son will be amazing, and all your daughters will want him. Just saying. Also, I've been listening to two albums in particularly lately, also. Those two albums being Lana's Born To Die and Florence's Ceremonials. They're very lovely albums. I'm really into Summertime Sadness, Carmen, Seven Devils and Breaking Down right now. Also, I find the notion of the Beatles, Next Gen really annoying. I haven't really listened to them yet, and I hear Lennon's son is pretty good, but I just don't like how they're using their father's fame and recognition to make their way up the ladder. It's just a little irritating. But oh well. Let's hope they live up to their fathers. And one more thing, Glee's cover of Somebody That I Used to Know wasn't so bad. Everybody kept on saying it was horrible and lacked feeling, but it had some. Maybe not the same feeling that Gotye had intended, but something of it's own. But, okay, it was different and of course, Gotye's ways were a lot better. And Neil (Don't know the character's name or actor's, so I shall call him Neil, as in like white collar :L Also, he is very handsome.) should've been singing Kimbra's parts. But lol, oh well. I like Blaine. He looks very nice in a tight shirt and a bowtie. ... :L Okay. I guess that was it. I should sleep now. Nighty night, guys. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment