Wednesday 25 April 2012

Avengers, ASSEMBLE!

So this was my Anzac Day

So, knowing that I had to be at Cabra-Vale Diggers early, I decided not to sleep. And so I didn't. Instead, I went to the city to watch the midnight screening of The Avengers! LOL It was actually really good. I loved it. I was half-expecting it to be a flop with so many superheroes who alraedy had their own movies, and since there was quite a big chance that it was going to be just a hollywood flick that was just there to make money, but no. It was so much more. And of course it was, because the amazing, lovely, brilliant Joss Whedon directed it. He is magnificent, that man :L I aspire to be just like him when I grow up. Because he's the kind of writer/director who treats his projects like his own child, and he puts so much effort and passion into making them. And yeah, he does that thing he always does. He makes you fall in love with a character and kills him off. So, be prepared to lose an avenger, guys :( LOL [oh, spoilers, by the way :L] And yeah, you'd think it would be Samuel L. Jackson acting as Nick Fury, but LOL nope. It's Nick Fury acting as Samuel L. Jackson :L Anywho, the reason why I loved the movie so much was because even though it was created to satisfy and not confuse the general audience, it had so many moments and references for all the the fanboys and fangirls out there. I myself am not one, but I did get the jokes and the lines, those lovely lines really did get me. I shivered every time. And LOL I loved the audience's reaction. At one point, Gwenyth Paltrow was walking away in shorts, and her ass was in the frame, and one of the guys in the middle made a 'mm' sorta sound and everybody heard it and cracked up :L And yeah, it was pretty good. And if you're not a fanboy/fangirl, then no worries. You'll love it anyway. And the fighting scenes were so fine! Amazing! SO GOOD. LOL And at the end, they hint to the next villain, who, let's just say it now, is thanos. So much more powerful than Loki, this movie's villain. Can't wait. This years movie was all about them becoming the avengers, and working their problems out. And by the end, they do work together (spoilers :L) but they are just at the beginning. They can become so much more, and hopefully, that'll be shown in the next film. And fingers crossed it's Joss again. AH. I LOVE THAT MAN. LOL. 

Anywho, I went to the diggers club to represent CVHS. It was so, so, so, so, so cold. I overestimated the warmth of the school blazer. Should've worn more layers or brought gasoline and a match to light myself up. That might've worked too. Oh, and sausage for breakfast. I LOVE sausages. They're my favourite barbeque food :) And LOL, guys, grow up :L Okay, that is all for now. BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Loki was actually my favourite character in Thor, being the misunderstood and miserable underdog in the shadow of his brother. I squealed inside when Thor was like "Come home" to Loki. Brother reunion *tear :)

    I'm glad Loki is alive at the end. He's still a immature child inside.

    ReplyDelete