Tuesday 1 May 2012

RoRoRev

So today was good :L Things worked out better than I thought, what with the fantastic organisation skills we presented :L But hey, we have to get started for our group work - which reminds me, I'M SO EXCITED FOR SHOWCASE. It's gon' be so cool, and I love my group. Can't wait to see everybody sparkleee :L Anywho, today, there was the Robot Robot Revolution, and yay, twas fun. LOL I was a patrolman and I had to walk around the stage space and stop people from coming through, but LOL, all we did was create a bit of hype because nobody wanted to come any closer than a thousand metres away :L Hey, that's a kilometre... Anywho, should've done a few moves with Cat while we were out there :\ LOL When we were in our formation, I started freaking out LOL I just kept telling myself to not forget moves or go slowly, and  LOL I hope I didn't. The wonders of tomorrow, today. Also, kids get scared very easily of psychotic, alien-looking robots who just want to be human but oh well :L And, like always, we went through that phase of hating the long process of costumes and rehearsals and then when it came to the final thing and we finished it, we're just like NOOOOOOOOOOOO, IT'S OVERRRR!! Followed by a short-lived LET'S DO IT AGAIN energy :L Gosheth, I am hungry. LOL I hope you guys heard the thing at the end. It was kinda hard to hear, but lol, it's over now. Whoever that sexy voice was, he should've slowed down when he was recording it :\ Oh, and a big thank you to GenEric Lamb for helping out with controlling the music. THANK YOU. And yeah, it was fun. It really was. And now, it's over. On to group performances and finishing up our IP's :O Anywho, be back later to talk about my experience with the first three eps of true as can true can be, redder than crimson, scarlet and ruby - true blood :O:O:O:O BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment