Monday 21 May 2012

The ones we like the most are the ones we can't.

Hello, hello. Ca-can you hear me? THIS POST SHALL ATTEMPT TO SUM UP ALL THE POSTS I WANTED TO POST BUT DIDN'T. Okay, so let us start then, you and I, on Carnivale Athletica. Fun day, out in the sun, barbeque-ing with them blokes and sheilas. And dancing, rolling sausages in formation, talking about... stuff :L, dancing in cedar moonlight, stuff. Just stuff. It was a fun day. And I didn't do any sports! LOL .... I need to get into shape some time soon.MOVING ON.

TRUE BLUDDDDD - First off, attractions. That wolf boy, oh my god. That body. And that face. AND THAT BODY. He was all like "At least let me put on a shirt" and  I almost threw somthing at the screen :( Also, Jesus is pretty cool. And eric made out with a man 8) AND SAM'S SEX FANTASY ABOUT BILL. They made it out so that it didn't look like a fantasy at first, bill asking for a shirt to wear becuase he got lost, and asking for a shower, and asking sam if he wanted to join, both shirtless since sam was giving his shirt to bill and oh my godddd. I was so happy until Sam woke up :( I still Jessica. She is so cool. And I hope her and Eric's child never die. They're so cool. As for the rest of the show, it's pretty alright. Let's see how this all plays out.

Um, what now? I'm sure there was more to talk about. Drama is going okay. DROPPED SO MANY RANKS. SO UNHAPPY. DAMN YOU ALL. WHORES AND HOES AND BITCHES AND HM. LOL But I will regain. I will get a band six. I'll place if I have to. I will redeem myself. Hopefully. I found out recently that my script or play only needed to go on for 15 minutes, so that was bad because I had written and prepared for like a forty minute play or something. Okay, maybe less but still. Lots o' cuttin' to do. And group performance is funnn. But I feel as if my fantasy, or my scene, is a tad bit cliche. Hm. I need to work on that.

I also need to work on Gatz. As in finish reading it. But from the info I have now, I think it'll suffice for the article. But, lol, I really should finish that darn book. The last pages were really nice. What a line to leave on. I should read more. I might find quotes to quote and stories to rip of off. Hm. :L Let us go then, you and I, to muttering retreats and restless nights in something hotels something something sawdust restaurants and oyster shells. Oyster shells can turn people on.

I need to start my generator soon. I think I have a slight idea of what it will look like. Here's hoping that it will work outsies. Time is of the essence. I have no idea what the chem one is about. I should read these notices :L And I should start my article. I need to get on top of things.

And oh my godddd, maths is going downhill! I have no idea what I'm doing with the money, shm and the applications of series is going to kill me in the topic test and assessment! aksjdklsdlkfjsfkgfk :( Darn, maths, go back to calculus. Oh my god, accidently closed this and freaked out because I didn't want to type it all out again. But it saved. Lucky ducky me.

I'm sure more has happened to me lately. I really want a boyfriendddd. Tumblr's getting me all jealous and lonely and ughhhhhhhh. I changed my url by the way. OH! LOL For english, we had to write a narrative about something that happened to us but from an outside perspective. As like, an omniscient (?) narrative. I ended up writing about tumblr LOL IT'S ALL I DO NOW :'( Tumblr has consumed me :( Anywho, we end here. Tumblr time, brah :L All night, every night (H) .... :( BYE. Here's hoping that I didn't make any mistakes in this post because I'm too lazy to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment