Wednesday 23 May 2012

GG

So I just watched the trailer to The Great Gatzby and I must say, pretty alright trailer. I was afraid that after reading half of Gatsby (which I really need to finish soon), the whole story and whatnot wouldn't really appeal to the general public but it was actually pretty nice looking. LOL There's a better way of saying that. Anywho, I really like the really dramatic scenes with the love is blindness song (which really suits the book) and it's just so cool looking. It gets you excited. Although Gatsby doesn't look as good as the 70's version, Leo will suffice. If only he were like wine though. Anywho, I should start the article, since SOME PEOPLE have already finished it. I should also work on my script, since I'm not even halfway through my most current draft. I decided that I wanted to scrap Mr Mars :\ Also, I should study maths. I REALLY CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH SEQUENCE, SERIES, INDUCTION AND SHM. Well, induction is okay but I run into so much trouble with apps of series. It will kill me in all the tests :\ I could always practise over and over again but the percentages always get to me and I'm so lazy :L

No comments:

Post a Comment