Wednesday 2 May 2012

VAMPIRE GRIN'S GOT ME WHISTLING LANA.

I don't get it either :( Anywho, remember that scene in Matilda where that kid was forced to eat a whole massive-ass chocolate cake? That cake looked gooood. And so did the kid ;D LOL I joke, guys, dammit. I wonder what happened to Matilda. Do you think she used her brain power to become a lawyer or maybe she's using her magical power to make a multi-billion dollar show where she does tricks. Or maybe she joined a circus. Or the government found out and stole her and are now doing multiple tests on her, in which they create a serum for the military and America becomes invincible with their super-soldiers. Orrrrr Miss Honey and Matilda decided to be a selfish couple of hoes and keep it to themselves and not save the world from super-villains and injustice. I mean, there have to be others like her. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AFTER THE MOVIE. LOL In year 7, we studied the film and we were supposed to write an epilogue to follow the movie so I wrote about Miss Honey, her new husband and Matilda going to France and on the way to the airport, they get into a car crash and Miss Honey dies. .... LOL Back then, I thought a good story was a sad one where the good people died. I still do :L Hey, I just remembered Matilda was a book first :L

Anywho, I watched that video on Cynthia's blog with the Lakyn guy and gosheth-doodly-hell, he is cyyuttttee [cute]. And he has a great voice. LOL The other guy was kinda sucky compared to him so poor guy :( But yeah. Dayum. LOL Moving on.

So I've been watching True Blood and I've always been intrigued by it, I've just never gotten around to watching it. And now that I don't have time, I've started watching and yeah. I like it. But, the thing is, I kinda already know things I shouldn't yet. [SPOILERS START HERE AND END AT THE END OF THE PARAGRAPH] Like how Terra gets shot. Terra brings her mother to some lady to try to rid her of her demons. Lafayette's bf gets killed by possessed Lafayette. Werewolves exist and I'm pretty sure Sam (?), Sookie's boss, is one. Sookie is a fairy (or a descendant of one?). Granny dies :( And I'll eventually start hating Bill and fall in love with Eric. [SPOILERS END HERE]


But Bill, oh my god. LOL People don't seem to like Bill but I don't understand why. I guess I just have to keep watching. But this is my current view on Biew. LOL I mean Bill. Fun fact, my old neighbour had a kid called Bill but we were told to pronounce it as Biew. ... Anywho, Bill (from true blood :L) is so damn fineee :L He's got this serious, ol', dark sex thing going on. Like when he sits and stands and stuff LOL Like, this thing! :L Also, he's dangerouss :L But seriously, it is smoking! And then, when he smiles or says something like "I've upset you.." it's so damn cute! He's so handsome too! AH. LOL I like Bill. I wonder if they'll KILL BILL :O LOL And then Uma Thurman comes in with her yellow, biker suit and slices his head off :L ... Bad joke, bad joke. MOVING ON. I also like Terra and her attitude. I don't like Jason. He kinda annoys me. Sookie is alright. I like the little flashbacks they have when they mention their childhoods. Terra's mother is Terra-ble :L And yeah, that's all I know so far. Oh, and there are a lot of very sudden sex scenes. Also, very vigorous ones too :L And gosheth, each ep is so long :L Not bad, but yeah. Most shows try not to exceed 40 minutes.

And this is where it all ends. But first, I shall explain the last part of the title. You see, in the song Video Games, Lana Del Rey sings "Pull up in your fast car, whistling my name." LOL How in the world do you whistle 'Lana'? I don't- I- Jess and I tried, and LOL we both failed miserably. So, LOL, Lana. :L By the way, tickets for her concert in aus is out tomorrow :O What shall I do? Hey, if you put an 'n' in 'aus', you make 'anus'. And if you put an 'r' in 'analogy', you make 'anal orgy'. ......... And with this note, I bid you adieu :L BYE.

4 comments:

  1. You should watch Lakyn's audition video too! (If you haven't already). He does an acoustic version of MGMT's "Kids". You will die from the sexiness. Srsly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good! He's so cool and damn fine! :L And the song sounds really good too :L LOL Nice face, guitar and vocals - dayummmm :L Nice :L

      Delete
  2. When is the actual Lana concert?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL No idea. Whyknee, for some odd reason, got a call in the middle of recess and said you could buy them tomorrow, so I checked ticketek and it told me there was a promo early sale thing but... nothing else LOL Like, not even the venue. I'm probably just not looking hard enough but yeah, you can do a little bit of concert research if you like :L And I heard the tickets were around $70 :O So that's not bad.

      Delete