Tuesday 8 May 2012

And I'd Do Anything To Make You Stay

LOL, okay, so one tiny note on true blood. That guy that Terra kinda gets with in that weird lady's house? You know that kinda-halfway house that Terra goes to with that weird chick who eats a lot? And there's that black guy who Terra likes? Well, I like him too. I mean damn, he handsome and he got it goin' onnnnn. But that's just me :L 

Anywho, what did I do today and the day before that and the day before that. Well, lately, I've been feeling super guilty over not doing my maths exercises and always putting it off. And I've gotten into Magic: The Gathering. ... It's a trading card game :L Like Yu-Gi-Oh but the original. And yes, I know, it's kinda sad but I'm enjoying it. LET ME HAVE MY HAPPINESS. Anywho, my brother and I are tallying our wins and I am in the lead :D I'm very proud of myself because I can never beat my brother in anything. But I am now >:)

Also, the other day, I went to the Canley Heights Scouts' 20th year anniversary which was pretty alright. I was really worried about how it would go because I never really got along with any of the scouts back when I was part of it, and there'd be new people and I'm very bad with new people and yeah LOL But then I found Linda and An/Anh/Anne Vi. I talked to them pretty much the whole night and it was good. Not too many awkward remarks from my end and a lot of new things learnt from conversations. Oh, and the punch there, oh my god. SO GOOD. Fruit punch, by the way :L It was really sweet, and the fruits were sour and there were these chewy jelly squares. CHEWY JELLY SQUARES. I could've lived on that, oh dear lord. But I ended up drinking too much and I really needed to pee. And I also took one big step closer to diabetes :\ But my god, it was good.

Oh, and, here are the photos of Maria and Jess' gifts that I was supposed to show after the other post :L

My room may look like a mess, but that's only because it is :L


My nose is not that big.. :L

Anywho, Drama has been fun. A few more ideas. We gon' have many good times. I like what my character is so far. Fun fun fun fun.

Welps, let's end this with one last picture [from tumblr]:

LOL Hey, I see it, Jess and Snez :L Chakkuchakkuchakku :L

And then we have this. It's a combination of a proverb, mcr and Blade Runner :)

"Watch me disappear in plain sight, and I'll watch you forget me like I'm tears in the rain."

It probably doesn't make sense but oh well :L AU REVOIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment