Saturday 5 May 2012

More On Tru Blud

Also, spoilers <-- imagine River Song. But seriously, spoilers :L

So I hate the policemen. I guess you have to, but oh my god. They're both so damn annoying for two different reasons that really are kinda the same - in the sense that they're both unreasonable bastards. LOL. I still like Terra. I was wrong about Sam. He ain't no werewolf, but I was close... ish :L Sookie - same. Eric's hype hasn't been lived up to yet, but maybe it will. I don't like him right now though. But Bill, oh my god. He is so cuteeee and fine and LOL When he bit into that Jessica girl who was begging for her life I was so disappointed in him. But then, when she came back a vamp and was really happy, I was too :L It was so funny LOL I loved that scene :L OH! Grannnnnnnn! Adele died :( Now she'll never sing again LOL I joke. Adele Stackhouse died, as I expected but it was still so damn sad. That ep was so good. THAT WAS GRAN'S PIE. PUT THAT DOWN YOU VULTURE. Yeah. I want Terra to become a witch. Wicca chiccas are cool. Lily, from himym, back when she was in highschool and college, she was a witch. A damn good one too. This was back when she was friends with Buffy the vampire slayer, by the way :L Oh, Lafayette is cool. Jason is still annoying but he's getting better now. By the way, I'm up to the second last ep of season one :L I love Renee and Jason's other friend. Mama's little boy one. They're cool. And Bill. Bill 5eva, guys :L +Terra (I hope I'm spelling her name right). Hm. That is all :O Au Revoir/

No comments:

Post a Comment