Friday 4 November 2011

Random...

... Acts of Violence. I watched a play about that. One woman show. It was EH LOL :L

So... what's the updawg? Hmmmmmmm. Well, my nose has been a fountain lately. Is it bad to recycle used tissues? Does it matter? Please, someone comment. I NEED TO KNOW IF I'M HURTING ANYBODY :O
I also celebrated peace today. Yes. It was alright. Pretty much like last year's but slightly better :L Quite a few performances this year too :O It was like Eday but crappier LOL Really. Although, I did like the wordsongs [like rapping poems :L] though. The guy who kinda sounded like he was doing meaningful rap was pretty good. Even though with his accent you couldn't really understand all too much, when he finished with the word 'peace', you could tell it was amazing :L
LOL also, there was a bug on Jenny's glasses. And so Dat, being the gentleman that he is, tried to take a photo of it LOL "Stay still, Jenny, just stay really still. DON'T MOVE." :L I can't really say I was genuinely chivalrous either, because I really wanted that photo to be taken too :L "HE SAID DON'T FREAKING MOVE, JENNY!" :L
I also have a video of doves flying. One kid let go too early. Hahaha. Peace RUINED.
Some year 7? kids from another school tried to give their number to miss Pap on the back of their bus on the way home :L They also blew kisses :L "I'm old enough to have a son your age! Stop being naughty!"
I'm not completely in love with Ceremonials yet but don't worry, I will be.
This is my favourite line from the album so far: 
"You are the silence in between
what I thought and what I said."

There was a huge fly in my room. It was on my table, and it accidentally flipped itself over and it couldn't get back up. It was so vulnerable. It was just buzzing about on it's back. All six legs kicking about. Well, kicking about until they were crushed. :\
I had more to say but now I've forgotten :L OH WELL.
Bye now, guy-o's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment